Complete, advanced services and treatment for cancer
At HOPE Cancer Center of East Texas, our experienced, board-certified specialists provide the same leading-edge care, protocols and treatments offered at major cancer care institutions… only right here close to home. Here are some of the state-of-the-art services and capabilities behind our reputation as a regional leader in cancer care:
- Genetic Testing & Counseling – By testing for specific genetic markers, we’re able to identify which treatments are more (and less) likely to effectively treat your unique cancer
- Targeted Therapies – Today, cancer care is increasingly about targeted therapy, which means we’re able to tailor your cancer treatment to your individual physiology and the specific makeup of your cancer.
- All-Inclusive Care & Coordination – Cancer treatment can consist of one or more of several types of treatment, including surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. As your oncology team, we make sure you get the right treatment based on today’s most proven protocols.
- In-House Lab & Pharmacy – At HOPE Cancer Center of East Texas, we save you time and hassle by eliminating the need to go elsewhere for medications and certain blood tests.
- Integrative Therapies & Support – To ease the effects of treatment, we also provide you or your loved one with access to integrative therapies such as massage therapy, acupuncture, nutrition counseling and more. We also have a wide range of resources to help you cope, such as psychological counseling and financial assistance.
- Clinical Trials – Clinical trials are how all medical treatments and devices are tested and ultimately brought to full use. Every treatment in use today was first tested in a clinical trial. At HOPE Cancer Center, we participate in clinical trials for anti-cancer medications to help advance toward the cure and to give new hope to people who aren’t helped by existing treatments.
- Hematology – Our board-certified specialists have the expertise, experience and advanced training in blood disorders to provide complete, thorough and informed hematology care. Our goal is your best possible health and highest quality of life, fulfillment and productivity.
To schedule an appointment, call 903-617-5293. You can also schedule an appointment using our easy online form.